Saturday, April 01, 2006

On the Road Again...

I just had to share this. I'm off to New York City on Wednesday to do some research. Grandma will be home by then (theoretically) and Mom is off, so she won't be alone. Yippee!

Now, to something interesting. I see them all the time, but had to add one of my own, finally. Here is a map of the countries I've been to. Pathetic list, eh? Ah, well. I'll have to work on increasing the amout of red.




Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog

I know there's a site that does one for the states you've visited, too. Let me see if I can find it...

Here we go:



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

Of course, some of the red has been accomplished by driving through some of those states, but a lot of it is because of visits or living in them. Anyway, eventually all of the map will be red, poor Canada will be represented and then the world map will also be totally colored. I really need to hit the Powerball tonight.

Cheers.

No comments: