Monday, February 06, 2006

Catch-Up Time

Okay, a couple of things today since I've been remiss in posting. First, you simply have to check out the link. Kim's sister is one in a million. For anyone who wanders across this post and doesn't know who Hippolyta is, she's the Queen of the Amazons and Wonder Woman's mother.

Let's see. I received the movies and watched Fantastic Four. It wasn't as bad as I was afraid it would be, but certainly wasn't as good as I hoped. Kim, you were right. I think I laughed at parts I wasn't supposed to. My friend Brian is going to borrow it, as he's a fan of Roger Corman movies, too. I'm being patient and holding off on watching Star Wars. But it's calling my name!

My brother and his kids are coming in the first week of March, so this is going to be fun. I'm already putting my request in for the time off. It's a busy week, but my boss says they can manage without me. *happy dance time* I get to spoil my niece and nephew! Wahoo! Now we just have to clean the room with the computer in it so they have a place to sleep. They'll even be here in time to walk in the St. Patrick's Day parade. *sigh* I guess this means I have to walk instead of cheat and ride on the float. Oh, well. Once won't kill me. Right? *gasp gasp*

Cheers.

No comments: