Monday, August 02, 2010

Bells are ringing...

Well, my brother is engaged.  It just happened today and mom got all huffy when I asked her to pause the movie I was watching when she was trying to tell me about it, so I still don't know how it went down.  LOL.  She did the whole pouty, idiot thing and refused to tell me more, so I'll get the story tomorrow as I go to work.

I hope I have more time for this wedding because I would like to make he and his really quite awesome fiancee a beautiful wedding announcement.  Um, I'd also like to lose a moderate amount of weight so I don't appear too huge in any wedding photos.

She just came down and now that the movie's over she's talking to me about it.  It sounds like his very well-hidden romantic streak came to the fore in a big way.  Alright!  I'm so proud of him.

No comments: