Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Reading Challenge for 2016

So, I failed my reading challenge for the last year miserably and have been thinking about next year's.  I could do the same one and win or I could go another route altogether.  I'm thinking the other route will win.  I've found a few reading lists on Goodreads that look intriguing.

Children's Introduction to Science Fiction  There are some on here that I never read.  Actually, quite a few.
Feminista's 100 Great 20th Century Works of Fiction by Women  Rather self-explanatory, I think.Sword and Laser Fantasy List  Just because.
There are also all the books by my indie publishing friends I need to get to.  So many options!

I also failed NaNoWriMo and figured I'd do it in January.  Or maybe just wait until Camp Nano.  Too much to think about this upcoming year.  I'll probably just mash everything together again!  Whee!!!

No comments: