Saturday, December 26, 2015

Book lists

Here are a few lists of authors to bump up your reading lists.  My taste runs to science fiction and fantasy, so that's what I'm peddling.  Other authors exist out there, or so I'm told.
Asian Speculative Fiction Authors
Speculative Fiction by writers of color (Wikipedia)
Women Science Fiction and Fantasy Authors (Wikipedia)
List of LGBT-themed Speculative Fiction (Wikipedia) - I would add Commitment Hour by James Alan Gardner to the list on the site.

Here are some links to digitized public domain books.
African American Women Writers of the 19th Century
Project Gutenberg
Open Library

Baen Books Free Library - not public domain, but free to download

Have fun and enjoy many books this year coming up!  I hope to have the Ultimate Reading Challenge finished by the New Year and will post it then.


No comments: