Sunday, June 20, 2010

WIPs

Well, When Witches Go Riding is on hold.  I found out that my neighbor made Eagle Scout and is having his banquet in September.  There is a really nice Eagle Scout badge free cross-stitch pattern I found online.  I've already started it.  It looks like it'll turn out quite nice. 

As for my nephew's dragon, I just saw the same pattern done on plain white aida and it looked spectacular.  I may forego re-ordering the fabric and just stitch it on that. 

So, I'll only have three WIPs for the near future: the badge, the dragon and the Wiehenburg Sampler.

I'm also buying the patterns from an LJ cohort for some hardanger projects by Victoria Sampler.  They are stunning and I've wanted to try hardanger for a while now.  I just have to get over my squeamishness about cutting holes in my fabric!

No comments: