Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Shower and DC

Mom and I had a lot of fun in DC over the weekend.  We got in Friday night and just vegged.  We went to the pool where the chlorine in the water stripped out most of my new hair color.  I tried not to let it get wet at first, but couldn't resist going underwater.  Mom likes it better even if I don't.  I like it bright red!

Saturday we went to the Crime and Punishment Museum.  It was really cool.  There's even a puzzle for you to solve while you're touring it.

Mom stayed at the hotel when I went to the shower.  Her costume for me won the best costume contest!  Everyone kept complimenting me on it.  I even managed to stay in the four inch heels for three full hours before having to take them off.  I had a lot of fun.  I can finally show off the reason I was going so crazy about learning crochet.  Amigurumi Sunni and Brian!

No comments: